In our operations, we collect, manage and use personal information on our customers and employees, including their names, addresses, telephone numbers and e-mail addresses. We recognize that it is our important duty to protect such personal information, and handle it according to the following policy.
- We create rules on the proper handling of personal information, and keep all our personnel, i.e. regular employees, non-regular employees including contract and part-time workers, and others who are employed by Astra Credit Companies, as well as its board members and staff from staffing agencies, informed about the rules.
- In handling personal information, we limit the purposes of use as much as possible. Furthermore, we do not handle personal information beyond the scope necessary to meet the purposes of use, excluding cases in which we obtain the prior consent of individuals who are identifiable by the personal information, and cases treated as exceptional by law.
- We do not use false or other dishonest methods to collect personal information. When we collect personal information, we reveal the purposes of use or notify individuals of them, unless otherwise specified by law. In the event of our collecting personal information in writing directly from individuals, we specify the purposes of use in advance.
- We work to keep contents of personal data, i.e. a collection of information including personal information, which is a constituent element of personal information database, etc. specified by ordinances as systematically organized for easy searches of specific personal information, accurate and updated within the scope of the purposes of use. We also take proper and necessary measures for the safe management of personal data, and supervise our personnel and contractors to protect the data from dangers such as leakage, alteration, or loss.
- We do not provide third parties not employed by the company with personal data without prior consent of the individuals, unless otherwise specified by law, such as when we provide it to our contractors to whom we outsource some of our operations.
- Individuals’ requests for disclosure or revision of their personal data – which we have rights to disclose or revise, except for data specified by law as detrimental to the public and other interests if their existence is made public, and for data which are to be deleted within 6 months -- will be handled by our designated section, and handled in good faith according to relevant laws.
- We respond to complaints by individuals about the handling of their personal information in a prompt and appropriate manner. We will create our systems to this end.